🎶Guitar Lessons 🎶Ukulele Lessons 🎶Beginner Piano Lessons
Now Accepting New Students
Teaching clients all over the country!
I have been helping beginner, intermediate and advanced players & performers
achieve their musical goals for nearly two decades.
All ages and skills levels.
Classical, Fingerstyle, Blues, Jazz, Popular, Improve, Theory, Songwriting.
Virtual Lessons Available
In-home lessons available for select areas of Atlanta
What To Expect From Your Lessons:
During a first lesson I assess the current level and ability of a student and develop a curriculum that is catered to meet the musical needs and interests of each person. You’ll learn how to develop technique, expand your knowledge in music theory, ear training, learn songs that are attainable for your current level, and develop practice strategies to help you get to your musical goals with ease.
Zoom and In-Home Lessons Available.
About My Students:
A wide range of guitar students have crossed my path while teaching for almost two decades. Students ranging from the beginner music enthusiast, novice players, budding artists, to the professional seeking new ideas, and with ages ranging from 5 to 85. Covering a wide range of genres, many of my students have performed in various recitals, musicals, ensembles, and competitions. Intermediate and advanced pupils have successfully created EP's, CD's, performed in music festivals, and successfully performed for college admissions.
"According to the Association of Psychological Science, intelligence test scores grew higher in children who took lessons in music. In another study, boys between the ages of 6 to 15 who took music lessons scored higher on tests of verbal memory than a control group of students without musical training."
Read more: The Psychology of Music
Lesson Rates For Zoom:
- 30min = $160 per month ($40 per lesson)
- 45min = $240 per month ($60 per lesson) *most popular
- 60min = $320 per month ($80 per lesson)
Lesson Rates For In-Home:
- 30min = $180 per month ($45 per lesson)
- 45min = $270 per month ($67.50 per lesson) *most popular
- 60min = $360 per month ($90 per lesson)
*Prices are based on 4-week month. If 5 lessons occur during a 5-week month an additional lesson fee is added.*
*In-home lessons are available in select areas, please inquire if interested.*
- Lessons are paid for a month in advance.
- A 24 hour cancellation notice is required to receive a make-up lesson. Last minute cancellations or no-shows are not made-up.
- Episodic lessons are offered to adult students.
- Payment methods accepted: Cash, Check, Paypal, Venmo, Square